Frequently Asked Questions
Below you’ll find answers to some of the most common questions we get asked about Zatpark.
Still got questions?
What we do
- We provide an end to end solution for parking enforcement software and permit management
- We help simplify and automate processes saving you time and resource
- We provide dedicated UK-based support
What we don’t do
- We do not provide management services
- We do not provide hardware such as cameras, payment machines, cashless parking apps, kiosk tablets
Top articles related to FAQs
eBook: Learn how permits are used in the maritime sector by private operators and Local Authorities.Permits are used for parking, but did you know they are also used by the maritime sector? We've all seen parking permits issued at car parks and on...
What's the difference between a vehicle keeper and an owner?In the UK, a vehicle registration document called a V5 is used to identify the person who is using (keeping) the vehicle. V5s are issued by the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) and are referred to...
How Transfer of Liability WorksIf a car was driven by someone other than the keeper at the time a parking ticket was issued, the keeper can transfer the charge to the driver.If a vehicle contravenes parking rules the parking operator may issue a charge notice (PCN) to...